The Vegetation Index Time Series Imagery Tool (VITSIT) is to:
- Communicate the differences between uncalibrated and calibrated imagery sources
- Report time series of different vegetation indices of crop canopy to identify within-field yield corn and soybean variability zones
- Identify whether temporal patterns for different vegetation indices change during and across growing seasons
- Report correlation between yield and vegetation indices from the beginning to the end growing season
- Identify how rainfall changes imagery calibration quality and correlation with yield.
Click ? button to view ICM Paper